Your package includes
- Accommodation as per itinerary on twin sharing basis for 6 nights only
- Breakfast in Bengaluru and Mysore, Breakfast and Dinner in Ooty
- Complimentary 1 bottle mineral water per person per day
- Transportation and sightseeing services by AC Innova/equivalent vehicle
- Arrive at Bengaluru Pick up from the Airport/Railway Station. Transfer to the hotel. Bengaluru, India's sixth largest city, is known as the Garden City because of its countless parks and tree-lined avenues. It was founded in 1537 by a local chieftain called Kempe Gowda, and later extended by Tipu Sultan, the Wodeyars of Mysore and the British. Set at an altitude of over 1000 m, the climate adds to the attractions of this city, now famous as the Silicon Valley of India. Overnight stay.
- In Bengaluru Breakfast at the hotel. Afternoon reserved for City tour of Bengaluru. Visit the Bannergatta National Park, Lal Bagh famous for its variety of old trees, fountains, lotus pools, terraces and an assortment of tropical and sub-tropical herbs. Also, see the Tippu fort, Bangalore Palace, Cuppon Park, Vidhana Souda Jawaharlal Planetarium, Indira Gandhi Musical Fountain, HAL Aerospace Museum, Visvesvaraya Museum, Ulsoor Lake, Iskon Temple, Shiva Temple Bull Temple, with its monolithic bull statue and drive past the government buildings. Overnight stay.
- Bengaluru to Mysore Breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast proceed to Mysore and transfer to the hotel. Afternoon set aside for city tour of Mysore. Visit the Brindavan Gardens, Chamundi Hills and Mysore Lakes. Overnight stay.
Mysore to Ooty
Breakfast at the hotel. Drive to Ooty. Rest of the day free.
Dinner and overnight stay.
- In Ooty Ootacamund, which stands 7,349 feet above sea level in the Nilgiris, is known as the Queen of southern hill resorts of India. Ooty offers a breathtaking view of the Niligiri hills. After breakfast, proceed for sightseeing to Ooty and Coonoor. Sites include Botanical Garden, Dodabetta, Ooty Lake, Sim's Park, Lamb's Rock and Dolphin's Nose. Dinner and overnight stay.
- In Ooty After breakfast, visit the Pykara Lake. Here you can go boating, see the Pykara Dam and what the locals call the "Filmy Chakkar" - scenic areas where Bollywood and South Indian directors shot their films. This grassy hillock has a beautiful view. Dinner and overnight stay.
- Ooty to Bengaluru After breakfast transfer to Bengaluru/Coimbatore airport for flights to onward destinations.